PUBLICATION OF PROVISIONAL KEYS
- Provisional Keys are published herewith.
- There are three sets of Question Papers identifiable by the colour of the seal i.e., Red, Green and Yellow. Each colour has four jumbled sets. The key is provided for all the sets.
- The Question Paper contains a code at the bottom every page. If the third digit from the right is 1 your paper is Set-1, if the digit is 2 it is Set-2, if the digit is 3 it is Set-3 and if the digit is 4 it is Set-4.
- If anyone has representation against Provisional Keys published they can represent to The Chairman, Railway Recruitment Board, No:18, Millers Road, Bangalore – 560 046 as per the dates mentioned in the table below/.
- Your representation should contain Question Number, solution and should invariably have your postal address.
- Each representation has to be accompanied with a Demand Draft of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) drawn in favour of “The Chairman, Railway Recruitment Board, Bangalore”. A confirmation e-mail regarding dispatch of representation duly attaching scanned copy of the DD with the above details as indicated in S.No. (5) shall be sent to e-mail id email@example.com.
- “IF THE REPRESENTATION IS FOUND TO BE VALID THE PRESCRIBED FEE OF Rs.100/- WILL BE REFUNDED” otherwise the fees paid will not be refunded.
- Any representation not accompanied by Demand Draft and also received representation after the last date to submit the representation will not be entertained and fee will not be refunded.
|Date of Exam
||Last Date to submit representation